Best part - ENJOY all for FREE! **Please make sure you wait 5-10 seconds to click on the 'Skip' button, so we are paid by our sponsors.
Amazon who is one of our sponsors would like us to make this declaration: Our site is intended for 14 years of age and older. Parents please ensure your child follows our site guidelines.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Tsumatachi no Shinkansen 2014 Drama Special
In the summer of 1955 (Showa 30), Shima Hideo (Nakamura Masatoshi) who wishes to build a bullet train, is persuaded by Sogo Shinji (Ito Shiro), the president of Japan National Railways to take the post of chief engineer. The bullet train is also the earnest wish of his late father, Shima Yasujiro, who had been a railway engineer. However, Shima gives this reply, “Let me discuss with my wife.” This comes just as he has built a new house for his wife and promised to be devoted to her. But his wife Toyoko (Minami Kaho) breezily says with a smile, “You’ve already made up your mind to go back to the national railway, haven’t you? I’m the wife of a train man after all.” The bullet train development programme is saddled with numerous problems besides the technical issues.How will they be able to obtain the enormous budget and convince opponents inside and outside Japan National Railways? The challenges that Shima is burdened with, is too much for an engineer to handle. On the other hand, Shima’s son Takashi (Mizobata Junpei), who is also employed by the national railway, is handpicked as a member of the development team for the bullet train. He feels awkward about having to suddenly work under his father. At that moment, Sogo’s wife Kiku (Kaga Mariko) passes away despite Sogo’s dedicated care. Sogo had claimed to be the typical Meiji man, a tyrant. But his grief at the funeral service, remind Shima and Toyoko of a couple’s love. After that, the team bands together and overcomes many difficulties. They push ahead with the development of the bullet train in preparation for a launch in October 1964 which is when the Tokyo Olympics will take place. Shima, the chief engineer of the Japan National Railways, would go on to be described as the greatest engineer of 20th century Japan and a perfectionist who designed the D51. He was called “the man who created the bullet train”.
Official Website: www.nhk.or.jp/nagoya/shinkansen
Streaming video on this site
1. To get started, click on the episode (colored) links you want to view/watch (i.e. Click to VIEW or ENJOY.
2. You will be taken to Adf.ly or Adfoc.us or Linkbucks or Streamin download page. Click on the top right link at the top corner of the page (Don't pay attention to the middle, or anything else on the page. They are advertisements that contribute to the upkeep of this site). "Pay attention to "ONLY" the top right of the page".
3. You will need to wait for 5-10 seconds for the download link "SKIP" to appear to start your download or to stream/watch the video.
4. Putlocker Links: When you get to their page, make sure you "click" in the "middle area" [CONTINUE AS FREE USER] and wait a few seconds and it will play
5. Streamin Links: Click on the top right BLUE "X" slightly above the middle of the screen (DON'T click on anything or anywhere else), and click on the bottom left "PLAY" triangle button "in the PLAY-BAR" to stream (CLOSE any pop-ups that may come up). Don't "CLICK" on anything else or you'll be directed to advertisements by our paying sponsors).
TABLET Users: Most times the "FIRST" posted video (Video Wood hosted) will stream without any problems. (You may sometime be requested to repeat the process to get the video). The "SECOND" posted (Streamin hosted) will be a downloadable file; your tablet will try to download the file (Great if you want to save or watch later). Sometime there is a "THIRD" it would be Dailymotion or Youtube video file; just click on the bottom "LEFT" triangle or "MIDDLE" triangle to view/stream.
VERY IMPORTANT!! IF you still can't view. Your "SECURITY" setting maybe too high/strong for your web browser. Try and lower the security setting; and you should be able to view/stream... ENJOY!!
***IF you ENJOY this site, please "LIKE" on Facebook to receive updates***