Best part - ENJOY all for FREE! **Please make sure you wait 5-10 seconds to click on the 'Skip' button, so we are paid by our sponsors.
Amazon who is one of our sponsors would like us to make this declaration: Our site is intended for 14 years of age and older. Parents please ensure your child follows our site guidelines.
Friday, December 6, 2013
2014 DT Batsu Game Preview EN Sub/Streaming
Streaming video on this site
1. To get started, click on the episode (colored) links you want to view/watch (i.e. Click to VIEW or ENJOY.
2. You will be taken to Adf.ly or Adfoc.us or Linkbucks or Streamin download page. Click on the top right link at the top corner of the page (Don't pay attention to the middle, or anything else on the page. They are advertisements that contribute to the upkeep of this site). "Pay attention to "ONLY" the top right of the page".
3. You will need to wait for 5-10 seconds for the download link "SKIP" to appear to start your download or to stream/watch the video.
4. Putlocker Links: When you get to their page, make sure you "click" in the "middle area" [CONTINUE AS FREE USER] and wait a few seconds and it will play
5. Streamin Links: Click on the top right BLUE "X" slightly above the middle of the screen (DON'T click on anything or anywhere else), and click on the bottom left "PLAY" triangle button "in the PLAY-BAR" to stream (CLOSE any pop-ups that may come up). Don't "CLICK" on anything else or you'll be directed to advertisements by our paying sponsors).
TABLET Users: Most times the "FIRST" posted video (Video Wood hosted) will stream without any problems. (You may sometime be requested to repeat the process to get the video). The "SECOND" posted (Streamin hosted) will be a downloadable file; your tablet will try to download the file (Great if you want to save or watch later). Sometime there is a "THIRD" it would be Dailymotion or Youtube video file; just click on the bottom "LEFT" triangle or "MIDDLE" triangle to view/stream.
VERY IMPORTANT!! IF you still can't view. Your "SECURITY" setting maybe too high/strong for your web browser. Try and lower the security setting; and you should be able to view/stream... ENJOY!!
***IF you ENJOY this site, please "LIKE" on Facebook to receive updates***